Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Doing the Doodle

Recently I gave a presentation to Picking Up the Pieces in Cordova, Tennessee. I created an outline, copied it so that everyone could have a one and do a doodle. These are the one's I have gotten back so far.
Ellie's Doodle

Nanette's Doodle
Christopher's Doodle
Bethany's Doodle


 Here is the original outline. Can you see the 'Q' for quilting?
Original Outline
I added repetitive lines to create pattern
Preliminary Patterns
and then filled in some of the resulting shapes with more lines or filled them in with solid black.
Second layer of pattern


Another
If you would like to do a doodle please click 'Q' Outline and print out your copy. (I think you have to right click and download then print. Not sure - let me know!) Then e-mail me and I will add it. Enjoy!

No comments: